Leica Camera and Jim Marshall Photography LLC are proud to offer a limited edition set of the Leica M Monochrom “Jim Marshall Set” with Leica Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH to celebrate Jim’s legacy and his life-long relationship with Leica Camera. This edition is limited to 50 sets total.
Each individually numbered camera features an engraving of Jim Marshall’s signature on the top plate. The Leica M Monochrom (Typ 246) and Leica Summilux-M 50 mm f/1.4 ASPH are made of brass components with a very special “Laiton” coating, which provides a very unique matt finish and one-of-a-kind appearance for each set. Another distinctive component of this exclusive set is the lens, which is modern in its optical design but classic in look and handling thanks to its knurled focus ring and round lens hood, reminiscent of the 1960’s.
The Leica M Monochrom “Jim Marshall Set” with Leica Summilux-M 50 mm f/1.4 ASPH includes:
- Numbered with Jim Marshall signature engraved M Monochrom (Typ 246) in Brass and Laiton Finish
- Special version of Summilux-M 50 mm f/1.4 ASPH in Brass and Laiton Finish with round Brass and Laiton Lens Hood
- Jim Marshall Limited Edition Estate print of “Thelonious Monk at Monterey Jazz Festival 1964’ measuring 8 x 10 Ink Jet (6 x 9 Image) Numbered and Estate Signed Numbered and Estate Embossed copy of ‘Jim Marshall: Jazz Festival’ book with a special dust jacket
- Artisan Thin Brown Leather Strap
- Certificate of Authencity